We offer a broad range of Ocean Freight products covering different equipment types and consolidation services, we ensure your cargo reaches the right place, at the right time in a cost-efficient way. We work with a spread of ocean carriers covering major carrier alliances with planned space protection from every major container port in the world to deliver reliability. We can assit in both import freight services and Export freight services
Shipping container cost estimating can be a complex procedure or a simple one. There are a number of factors that must be taken into consideration.
How large a container is needed? Will it suffice to ship 20 ft container or is it necessary to ship 40 ft container? What about land transport to and from the port? International 3PL will be able to help you. Our services include ocean and air freight imports and exports from, and to all global destinations.
Our comprehensive ocean freight services are backed by the expertise of our local teams, who apply their up-to-the-minute insights into local conditions to reduce the risk of administrative delays. With over 30 years of experience working with the major shipping lines, we are confident that our rates are very competitive. We are always ahead of the latest trends and insights in the shipping industry. Our Ocean freight rates are very competitive however; service is never compromised.
We are sure you will be very satisfied with our rates and service. Our services will continue way after the shipment is delivered.
Ocean Freight Shipping
- Full Container Load (FCL):
FCL is also a good option if you need to ship full loads (6 + pallets)
- Less than Container Load (LCL):L CL shipping means you’ll share container space with others that are also shipping cargo.
- Reefers: Ship goods in refrigerated or temperature-controlled containers to protect them from spoilage and humidity.
- Hazardous Containers & Dangerous Goods: Dangerous goods include but are not limited to: pharmaceuticals, explosives, gases, flammable liquids and solids, corrosive substances, oxidizing substances, dry ice, lithium batteries, fuel cell engines.
Roll-on, Roll-off (RoRo): Cargo such as automobiles, trailers, tractors, motor homes or any type of heavy machinery or equipment on wheels that can easily be rolled on and off Ro-Ro vessels for transport.
- Cargo Insurance: We provide different cargo insurance options that protect against loss or damage to your cargo
Reduce your Logistics Stress
Get ready to Stream Line the Process
Get Ready To Save
Get Ready to a great Logistics Experience